IV & V
How can IV&V help you achieve your agency’s strategic goals?
Enterprise IV&V sets the stage for a holistic delivery of IV&V services across an organization using a strategic and tactical portfolio risk-based approach. Benefits include the following:
- Economies of scale in deploying specialized IV&V resources across multiple projects and programs on-demand
- Ability to benchmark projects and programs leveraging a common assessment framework using a Repeatable, Adaptable and Scalable (RAS) IV&V delivery model
- Improved visibility into the progress and quality of development efforts across the organization through a single IV&V point-of-contact
- Overall reduced defect rates in deployed systems gained by deploying and institutionalizing proven techniques and practices organization-wide.
e-Source Technologies uses a comprehensive IV&V Approach and Methodology (IAM) founded on the principals of industry best practices. Our IAM is proven—we have repeatedly and effectively applied IV&V services for multiple customers, and incorporate the following industry standards into our IAM:
- Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (CoBIT)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- IEEE Standard 730, Standard for Quality Assurance Plan
- IEEE Standard 829, Standard for Software Test Documentation
- IEEE Standard 1012, Software Verification and Validation
- IEEE Standard 1059, Guide for Software Verification and Validation Plans
- International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001 – International Standard for Quality Management
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Standard
Our experience includes providing IV&V services for the Financial and Business Management System implementation (SAP) for the Department of the Interior.
Our IV&V activities cover program management, data and data quality management, risk management, and performance management.
Meet your goals. Depend on IV&V services from e-Source Technologies.